Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Walking for Hope

'Walk in Icho Namiki' photo (c) 2011, Jordi Sanchez Teruel - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/
The date is set!

On November 19-21 I will be walking from Holly Ridge, NC to Myrtle Beach SC!  The distance will be Approximately 110 miles!  Please pray as we begin organizing this event.  Currently I am planning on walking alone, but I will need your help and support.  Would you consider sponsoring me for this event?  Every bit helps.

I am partnering with New Life Children's Home in Peru.  You can find their information Here or by going to perumissions.com.  They are lending their support to this event and I will be sharing the proceeds 50/50  so if you sponsor me you will also be helping the homeless children in the country of Peru.

Why are we doing a fundraiser?  My wife and I will need approximately $2,500.00  to take the first steps forward.  These costs will cover services provided by our placement agency.  This is a necessary part of the process and we are praying that God will provide this money in His time.  I am just hoping His time is now! Haha!

What can you do?

1. email me at preacher2nc@me.com and let me know you are in, and for how much.

2. click on the donation link on this blog and donate now.

3. begin praying now for strength and additional support.

Will you pray about helping us?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your comment, and as soon as we can review it, it will appear below. Thank you!