Total Pageviews

Monday, November 12, 2012

Countdown to Adoption Walk

households,Photographs,sports,stop watches,stopwatches,timers,timing watches,watches
One week from today I will begin the longest walk of my life.  I have trained, and prepared myself to the best of my ability.  Succeed or fail, I will be going for it.  Many people have expressed interest in helping.  I thought I would post the following ways you can help.

1. Financially!!!  Ok, I know people are stretched right now, but the recent elections show us that people have money to give to what they are concerned about.  I am concerned about the plight of the fatherless.  Our family has decided to do something about it.  Won't you help?  Every donation helps.  Really!

2. Prayerfully.  Let me know you will be praying.  I will need strength beyond my ability to complete the walk in the allotted time.  Please pray for safety and strength to complete the journey.

3. Logistically.  If you are a local, then there are other ways you can help.  I will need someone to meet me at designated times to bring me food and replenish my liquids.  I will need someone to bring my night bag to the hotels where I will be staying.  Can you help?  Call me and let me know! 910-742-4888


We still have a long way to go before we are able to cross the finish line of adoption.  We have so much to learn and so far to travel, but I believe that if we do what we can, God will do the rest.  I also believe He will touch the hearts of others to help along the way.  Remember, He is concerned about the fatherless!  Will you pray about what God would have you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your comment, and as soon as we can review it, it will appear below. Thank you!