Total Pageviews

Friday, November 16, 2012

It's a Family Thing

Adoption is a family thing.  It takes a family, and all of a family to be successful.  When we considered adoption we set our children down and asked their permission as well.  They were excited then and they are excited now.

Above is a picture of the Walk of Hope sweatshirts we had made up for next week's walk-a-thon.  Though I will be doing the walking alone, I could not do it without them.  I am not walking for myself.  I am walking for my family, and I am walking for the child who will soon become a member of the family.

For myself, I am proud to be the head of a family that is so willing to open their heart's and their home to a  precious children in need.  If you think about it, please pray for me on this coming Monday-Wednesday.  You can follow me on twitter @preacherfoster for updates. We could still use some additional sponsors so please pray whether God would have you help us.  I look forward to posting pictures and an update when the walk is complete.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your comment, and as soon as we can review it, it will appear below. Thank you!