Total Pageviews

Friday, November 2, 2012

Doing What You Can

We are coming down to less than 20 days until the Walk-a-Thon.  There are days when I am overwhelmed with the enormity of the task of adoption.  The cost alone is prohibitive, and then there are all of the other giants that mock and tell you that it can't be done.  They are right.  It can't be done.  That's what is so great!

Yesterday I set out to walk 24 miles in one stretch, along the route I will be taking during the actual walk-a-thon.  Up to this point the farthest I have walked at one time is twelve miles.  To be honest it was tough.  There were a number of times I wondered what I was doing!  I did it though.  Someone asked the question, "Based on your walk yesterday, how do you feel about the actual walk coming up?"  My answer was simple. "I think it's impossible.  That's why I can't wait to get started!" 

Let's face it, sometimes God calls you to do something impossible. So what do you do?  You do what you can, and trust God to do the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have received your comment, and as soon as we can review it, it will appear below. Thank you!